Digyton Digestive Drops
Digyton is a herbomineral formulation that works to stimulate the appetite and reduce attacks of common gastrointestinal complaints. These include diarrhoea, colic distention, flatulence, constipation, cramps, and other GI upsets.
As a daily health supplement, Digyton is a digestive tonic and normaliser. It is a growth promoter, especially in puppies, when weaning and changing diets can result in digestive complaints.
Digyton drops are formulated to address digestive issues in dogs and cats, puppies and kittens.
The herbomineral formulation can be used as a daily tonic to promote good digestion, to tone the digestive tract and ensure absorption of nutrients. It is an effective appetite stimulator and digestive normaliser.
As a treatment for common gastrointestinal conditions, Digyton’s bowel regulating properties can reduce repeated bouts of diarrhoea, flatulence and cramping.
It reduces dyspepsia (indigestion) and reflux, as well as reducing pain and spasms.
The key enzymes that are secreted with Digyton assist in digestion of starches, proteins and fats – amylolytic, proteolytic and lypolitic enzymes.
The formulation of Digyton contains the gentle herb tonic known as Triphala, which is a combination of Amalaki (Embilica officinalis), Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellirica), and Haritaki (Terminalia chebula). This combination of plant and flower ingredients promotes healthy absorption and assimilation of nutrients, bolsters the gastrointestinal tract and keeps the body feeling properly nourished and balanced.
Clinical trials with puppies have shown exceptional benefits during weaning and changing of diets at a critical time in a pup’s growth and development.
Directions for Use: To be given orally or mixed with food or as directed.
|Puppies small breed
5-8 drops twice daily
|Dogs small breed
1-2mL twice daily
|Puppies Large breed
10-15 drops twice daily
|Dogs Large breed
3-4mL twice daily
3-5 drops twice daily
1mL twice daily
|Dosage can be altered according to breeds and/or the severity of the condition, or as directed.
Presentation: 100mL Liquid. Batch # 63800229 Expiry Date: 01/02/2021
- Dill Oil (Anethum graveolans) is a carminative that eliminates gas formation. It promotes digestion by stimulating the secretion of digestive fluids like gastric juices, acids and bile in the stomach. Dill Oil stimulates the salivary glands and aids in the primary digestion of food in the mouth.
- Cardamom (Ela) relieves stomach bloating.
- Triphala is known as the gentle herb tonic is helpful in digestion and supporting regular bowel movements. It is a combination of Amalaki, Bibhitaki and Haritaki – three fruits that work synergistically to bolster the GI tract. By promoting health absorption and assimilation of nutrients, Triphala helps keep the body feeling properly nourished and balanced.
Look up the individual ingredients using our handy Herb Finder which offers detailed information and uses for the herbs, along with their Latin names, English names and Sanskrit Ayurvedic names.
Read our great Customer Testimonials on Digyton and other products in the range.
This is an article we like that discusses digestive health and nutrition. Hope you enjoy it!
No Guts No Glory by Dogs Naturally Magazine. http://www.dogsnaturallymagazine.com/healthy-gut-dog/
Digyton digestive stimulant and bowel regulator
Digestive enzyme secretion: facilitates secretion of proteolytic, amylolytic and lipolytic enzymes that catalyse digestion of food.
Regularises bowel movement: helps in treating gastrointestinal disorders, particularly in puppies. Tones the digestive tract.
Carminative: prevents recurrence of flatulence, colic, abdominal discomfort.
- Colic, flatulence and abdominal discomfort in weaned puppies.
- Indigestion and dyspepsia.
- Improper absorption and assimilation-of food.
- Gastrointestinal disorders caused by sudden feed change.
To receive detailed information on the herbs that make the formula safe and effective, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
12 Reasons To Love It
Source: European Pharmacopoeia, British Pharmacopoeia, Indian Pharmacopoeia, United States Pharmacopoeia