Himpyrin is a clinically tested herbal medicine to treat fever, inflammation and pain in dogs and cats. It is antipyretic (treats fevers from many underlying causes), analgesic (relieves pain) and is an anti-inflammatory for long term health benefits. Effective in cases of injury or surgery.
Himpyrin is a clinically tested herbal medicine to treat fever, inflammation and pain in dogs and cats.
In potent liquid drop form, Himpyrin is a natural antipyretic (reduces fever) that works by inhibiting the enzymes cyclooxygenase (COX) 1 and 2 and preventing the synthesis of prostaglandins, hormones that are made at sites of tissue damage or infection, where they cause inflammation, pain and fever as part of the healing process. The action reduces fever in pets.
Himpyrin is also an effective pain reliever, preventing the release of pain neuro-transmitters and blocking the sensitisation of nerve fibres.
It can be used to treat fevers from multiple underlying causes, and is especially effective in instances of injury or post-surgery.
Directions for Use: To be given orally or mixed with food or as directed.
|Dogs||Small breeds||1-2mL twice daily|
|Large breeds||2-3mL twice daily|
|Cats||1mL twice daily|
Dosage can be altered according to breeds and/or the severity of the condition, or as directed.
Presentation: 30mL Liquid
Tinospora Gulancha (Guduchi) strengthens the immune system and builds the body’s resistance against infections. It is also helpful in reducing fever.
Sweet Flag (Vacha) improves blood circulation and alleviates swelling. The essential oil is an anti-inflammatory, which relieves pain and inflammation.
Look up the individual ingredients using our handy Herb Finder which offers detailed information and uses for the herbs, along with their Latin names, English names and Sanskrit Ayurvedic names.
Read our great Customer Testimonials on Anxocare and other products in the range.
- Antipyretic, Analgesic, Anti-nflammatory
- Antipyretic: Himpyrin is a natural antipyretic (reduces fever) that inhibits the enzymes cyclooxygenase (COX) 1 and 2 and prevents the synthesis of prostaglandins. The action reduces fever in pets.
- Pain reliever: The drug also alleviates pain by preventing the release of pain transmitters.
- Selectively inhibits COX-2 (Cyclooxygenase 2) inflammatory pathway
- Inhibits prostaglandin synthesis
- Controls pain by blocking the release of pain neuro-transmitters
- Fever of multiple etiologies
- Painful conditions following injuries and surgeries
To receive detailed information on the herbs that make the formula safe and effective, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
5 Reasons To Love It
Source: European Pharmacopoeia, British Pharmacopoeia, Indian Pharmacopoeia, United States Pharmacopoeia